Hyatt Ziva Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive Resort
Family Package Price for 4
$4800 for two passengers
7 Day Vacation with Air, LAX PHX IAH DFW CLT DEN SLC
Jr. Suite Oceanview Room, All Food & Drinks, Transfers
(Need other departures?? We have contracts nationwide)
Toll Free 844-437-9898 Email Us
What to Expect:
- Hyatt Ziva Puerto Vallarta creates the perfect backdrop for guests seeking a romantic getaway, a family re-connection, or a special celebration. The architecturally inspired resort complements its dramatic setting, as well as the nearby colonel town of Puerto Vallarta with its cobblestone streets, authentic craft shops, and rich history. Hyatt Ziva is less than 20 minutes from Puerto Vallarta International Airport.
- Hyat Ziva Puerto Vallarta boasts a comprehensive sorts and wellness complex featuring a fitness center with cross-training equipment Pilates, Spinning & Yoga classes, a Childrens Club with supervised activities for children 4 -12 years old Tween & teen activities as well as the Zen Oceanfront Spa with a hydrotherapy circuit and holistic spa services such as massage, facials, body wraps and salon (services are available by reservation at an additional charge).
Carretera Barra de Navidad, Km. 3.5 Zona Hotelera Sur
Puerto Vallarta, JAL 48390
Honeymoon couples staying at Dreams Villamagna receive complimentary honeymoon amenities including:
- Welcome letter
- Plate of fresh fruit
- Bottle of sparkling wine
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Fresh flowers in the room on the arrival day
- Rose petals in the room on the day of arrival
- Champagne breakfast in bed (reservations must be made in advance with the concierge)
- Special turn-down service
- 15% discount on all treatments at the SPA
- A la carte dining in 5 gourmet restaurants: Portofino, El Patio, Oceana, Sea Side Grill and Gohan Sushi Sky Bar
- Buffet breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the international World Café Restaurant
- 24-hour room service
- Unlimited premium international and national brand beverages
- Night Out Dine Around Package - enjoy dinner and an evening of entertainment at Dreams Puerto Vallarta. Coordinate with the resort's concierge, to make the necessary arrangements in advance, including arrival and return times and restaurant selection. While dinner and entertainment are complimentary, guests will be responsible for the roundtrip taxi fare and all gratuities. This program is good for one evening at Dreams Puerto Vallarta and the visit is not to be considered a day pass.
- Waiter service at swimming pool and beach area
- Minibar refreshed daily with soft drinks, bottled water, and beer
- Non motorized watersports including boogie boards
- Fitness center access. Open daily with a variety of equipment
- Explorer´s Club for kids with supervised activities for children 4-12 years of age, including sandcastle competitions, water fountain, arts and crafts, and weekly campout adventures on the beach.
- Concierge service
- Nightly shows and entertainment
- All gratuities and taxes
Room Category Descriptions:
JRTV - Junior Suite Tropical View
Features views of the Sierra Madre Mountains. Each suite includes a sitting area with sofa as well as a private, furnished balcony with outside whirlpool. Bathrooms feature double sinks, separate bathtub, shower, and toilet area.
Occupancy: 2 adults / 4 total
Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds
JRPV - Junior Suite Partial Ocean View with Jacuzzi
Features views of a partial ocean view. Located on floors 5 to 8, each suite includes a sitting area with sofa as well as a private, balcony with outside whirlpool. Bathrooms feature double sinks, separate bathtub, shower, and toilet area.
Occupancy: 3 adults / 4 total
Bedding: 1 king bed or 1 king and 1 double bed
JROV - Junior Suite Ocean View
Enjoy breathtaking views of Banderas Bay. Each suite includes a sitting area with sofa as well as a private, furnished balcony with outside whirlpool. Bathrooms feature double sinks, separate bathtub, shower, and toilet area.
Occupancy: 3 adults / 4 total
Bedding: 1 king or 2 double beds
JROP - Junior Suite Preferred Club Ocean View
Enjoy an ocean view. Each suite includes Preferred amenities with access to the Preferred Lounge, VIP status amenities, upgraded toiletries, concierge service, pillow menu, private beach area, unlimited Internet access at the business center or wireless access, upgraded mini bar service, upgraded fine liquors, and private balcony with Jacuzzi.
Occupancy: 2 adults / 2 total
Bedding: 1 king bed
DFS - Dreams Family Suite
2,389 square feet, 3 Bedroom suite located on the ground floor with direct access to the pool area, private terrace and an ocean view. Rooms include a master bedroom with king-size bed, walk-in closet, full bathroom, mini bar, and Jacuzzi; a second bedroom with king-size bed, walk-in closet, full bathroom, and mini bar; and a third bedroom with two double beds, bathroom, and mini bar. Other features include an Italian-style kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, a spacious living and dining room with custom artwork, LCD TV/DVDs and wireless telephones in each room, and first-class resort services and amenities
Occupancy: 8 adults / 8 total
Bedding: 2 bedrooms have 1 king size bed each, the 3rd bedroom has 2 double beds
- Adjoining Rooms: Yes, on request
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Bathroom Amenities: Hair dryer, separate bath/shower, vanity mirror, 2 sinks, bath amenities, bathrobes, and slippers.
- Balcony / Patio: Yes
- Cribs: Yes, upon availability
- Internet Access: Yes, wireless access. Additional fees apply.
- Iron / Ironing Board: Yes
- Kitchen Facilities: Coffee maker, minibar - refreshed daily
- Non-Smoking Rooms: Yes
- Rollaway Beds: Yes, upon availability
- Safe Deposit Boxes: Yes
- Smoke Alarm / Sprinklers: Yes
- Telephone: Yes
- Television / Radio: 27-inch flat-screen, satellite TV, CD and DVD Player / radio alarm cl
Mexican RestaurantOpen for dinner. Savor delicious cuisine from the Jalisco region of Mexico in this authentic restaurant. Local ingredients and fresh meat, seafood & produce will be prepared in a wood-fire pit, grill and comal to create traditional dishes like Tortas Ahogadas, Birria, Pozole and many more. And in both the restaurant and its accompanying bar, a selection of Tequila and Mescal will be offered to complement each meal.
Steakhouse & Seafood GrillOpen for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Thick cuts of beef, whole fish, shrimp, calamari and more will be served up in a casual, oceanfront atmosphere that celebrates good times and great food. Mexican specialties like huevos rancheros, chilaquiles and tortas join standard breakfast fare to make each meal special
Southeast AsianOpen for lunch and dinner, guests will find tempting dishes drawn from the culinary traditions of both Vietnamese and Thai chefs at this exotic venue. Both in the canopied dining area and at the adjoining bar, delights ranging from skewers and rice paper rolls to fresh papaya and Asian beers can be enjoyed in a relaxed and inviting space
ItalianOpen for lunch and dinner. Offering two distinct experiences within one stunning setting, this trattoria style Italian restaurant will bring a taste of the old country to the shores of Puerto Vallarta. Up front, an antipasto bar and casual atmosphere mimic the feel of an Italian neighborhood eatery. In back, amore formal dining area opens for dinner to wrap guests in an intimate setting inspired by traditional Italian Ristorantes.
Sports BarThe ideal place to grab a beer, order a bite and pull up a bar stool to watch the big game, this sports bar invites fans of any franchise to cheer as loudly as they like. A full bar, wide array of games (including darts, pool, checkers & chess) and lively atmosphere ensure all will have a good time each afternoon and evening
Deli & Coffee BarOpen 24/7. From freshly ground beans brewed into delicious cappuccino to thinly sliced meats stacked high on artisan breads in true deli fashion, this deli & coffee bar offers guests a place to indulge any craving 24 hours a day. Pastries, snacks and tempting desserts will also be offered
Beach ShackOpen for lunch. Mexican comfort foods casually served in a convenient, open-air environment right on Puerto Vallarta’s breathtaking beach are what this restaurant is all about. Chilled coconut, iced paletas, micheladas and more will be served to guest with their toes in the sand and the heads in the clouds
Lobby BarOpen throughout the day, the Lobby Bar is a quick spot for guests to sample an expertly mixed cocktail, try a local beer or wine, or simply enjoy a soft drink and a few moments out of Mexico’s brilliant sun
Pool BarRefreshment and relaxation are both in ample supply at the Pool Bar, where guests are invited to partake in beer, wine, mixed drinks and non-alcoholic options at both a walk-up bar and via swim-up seating in the pool itself
- Pool: Expansive outdoor, freshwater pool with towel service.
- Whirlpool: Yes
- Beach: Located directly on the beach
- Watersports: Sport fishing, deep-sea diving, wave runners, jet ski, and water skiing available for additional fees.
- Spa: Dreams Spa by Pevonia offers a sublime atmosphere of pure indulgence where you can expect to be pampered. A unique combination of hydrotherapy and indigenous treatments provide a truly relaxing environment. Enjoy the use of Swiss showers, sauna, steam room, private showers, and a relaxing indoor lounge. Choose from massages, body treatments, facials, manicures, and pedicures, as well as all full-service salon services.
- Fitness Center: Located next to the SPA, the fitness center is equipped with 2 treadmills, 3 stationary bicycles, 1 stair climber, 1 universal machine, free-weights, and an aerobics area.
- Golf: Located nearby
- Tennis: Yes
- Shopping: Hotel gift shop
Important Things to know
This price is for 2 people based on space availability. Taxes are not included in price prepare to add 5 percent to booking. Trip insurance extra. Pick your dates BUT Holiday travel will have higher rates so check for price if you are traveling during the holidays. Price does not include for Labor day, Thanksgiving etc. We suggest to by trip insurance from our agency to protect your vacation.